Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have reached my goal for round 1 30lbs lost!!!! I lost 30lbs in 28 days. *dances about in utter joy* Can't tell ya'll how happy I am with myself right now. I have noticed the last two days I have felt pretty bad. No real symptoms of sickness just didn't feel good. Plus my hunger has greatly increased. I have not felt this hungry since I first started. I can't help but think I am/was developing immunity. So it was perfect timing for me to stop.

Though now comes the hard part. VLCD is easy cause you have a certain list to follow that is simple. With P3 if you use the red book you still have a list to follow but everyone an every body is different. So I will have to increase my calories while maintaining my weight. Finding out what foods are a problem to me an which are not. How much my body will allow in without gaining. The book an the protocol both say 1500-2000 calories a day but just like I seen one woman who figured out she can only have 1300 calories a day without gaining. A lot depends on how much movement you do in a day as well. If your pretty sedimentary it stands to reason you won't need as many calories. If your very active or work out then you will have to have more calories to burn. So it will all be a trial an error. Least this way I know after my next round what I can an can not do.

I go to see my husband on April 9th. He has not seen me since losing this 30lbs so I am hoping he will be overly thrilled an not be able to keep his hands off me. hehehe I told him I want him to be proud of me an he said he was always proud of me. awwwww moment.

I'll let ya know how P3 goes. Got a few days of starving ahead of me as the HCG leaves my system then I can slowly increase my food intake AN HAVE MY PORK CHOP!!

1 comment:

loveme13 said...

Congrats on the 30 pound mark...I hope for those results!