Thursday, March 18, 2010

I DID IT!!!

I have lost a total of 20lbs!!!! You should have seen my this morning jumping up an down like a fool. hehehehe I am now lower than I have been in almost 10yrs. This is a massive treat for me. I can see my goal being closer an closer everyday. It will still take time I know this an I am ok with this. Each round will bring me close to that day, that I will be happy with myself physically once again. I won't have to hide under baggy shirts an sweat pants. Where I can walk in a store see a pair of jeans I like an buy them. I can finally stop crying every time I put on clothes cause I disgust myself. An more importantly do the things I like to do an not have to stop for a breath cause it's too much work hauling around this lard.

At this rate I should make it to my goal of 30lbs gone FOREVER! this round. Then I will have 6 weeks off to readjust my body an get some things on the road to some serious toning. My body is starting to look like a oggly mess LOL Something only exercise will cure. It will feel so much better doing that now than before.

Thank you Lord for helping me find this cure, without you I don't believe it would have happened.

No comments: