Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oopsie Rolls

A few have asked what they are. They are mock bread for those of us on P3. They are not bad at least gives you something you can chew LOL I've heard of people making them into muffins with fruit an one who tried it as pizza crust. Never heard how that one came out.

Here's the recipe:

Oopsie rolls:

6 large eggs
2 tsp stevia
dash of salt
pinch of cream of tarter
8 oz cream cheese (not softened)

preheat over to 300

separate eggs and add stevia, salt and cream cheese to yolks mix
in separate bowl mix egg whites and cream of tarter till stiff (mix whites 1st if using the same mixer for both)
using a spatula gradually fold egg yolk mix into the white mix. Be careful not to break down whites.
Spray cookie sheet pan with none stick cook spray. make 12 rounds of mix on pan and flatten slightly
bake 30 min

I personally added 2 packs of truvia to it. Gave it a much better taste to me but if you like stevia have at it.

REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY FOR P3!!!

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

the ooopsie rolls is number one on my list to make as soon as I go into P3 in 2 weeks. Wish you best of luck and will be following you thru your journey. This is my 2nd round. I did pretty good last round with a release of 24.4 lbs on hhcg. This round not doing so good on the rx injections with only a release of 6.7 lbs in 2 weeks so far. I wish you all the best.


Happy Releasing.