Friday, March 26, 2010

Almost there

On day 23 down 26lbs. I am so happy with myself an what I have accomplished in this time frame. I plan on stopping this round at 30lbs regardless of how many days I have left in the month. It's a personal choice. I am worried about sagging, even though I know the HCG is suppose to take care of that. I just feel I need time to rest my body for the next rounds an take some time toning.

Even with Aunt Flo around I still have managed to keep losing weight. I was down .06 yesterday an I even had white albacore tuna packed in water an a salad. So for me tuna was just fine. Then today I was down by 1.4lbs which evened out my 1lb a day ratio.

I am so looking forward to going on P3 an trying out the oopsie rolls. Being able to have more of a selection of meats an veggies. An honestly I am not all that worried about not being able to have starch or sugar. My cravings for them are well under control. I miss them yes but its not a must have any more an that is one big goal I was hoping to achieve. I am a little scared to go on P3 like most people are but I have faith in myself an I will learn to trust my body an know it's ok to feel empty I don't have to feel full at all times. When I am actually hungry then eat, other wise just go on. Food is fuel not a way to pass time to feed emotions.

I will still have 70lbs to go but the way I look at it, it took me many years to get to this state. If it takes 6mths to lose it then that's a walk in the park an I will get to the other side of the park. Emerge a much happier, healthier an thinner person with the energy to do what ever it is that I want.

No comments: