Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Now I know

I have been on a roller coaster of a pound lost, nothing ect. for about 4 days now. An then Aunt Flo showed up today. I thought that might be what it was since I had that ole familiar feeling. Though I was still down by 1.2 lbs today. I took a water pill yesterday so I am sure that helped release the extra water I was carrying because of this. I am also taking one today. I know it is not recommended for weight loss an I do agree but like I said before I don't prefer to take a detox bath an I know it's excess water so I'm getting rid of that. Which also helps in the pain I have with Aunt Flo.

I had my first salad with tuna today with Walden Farms Cesar Salad dressing. I got all white tuna in water. After reading the red book they mention tuna yet do not include it in the list of foods. There mention was that in the 50's tuna in water was not available back then as it is now an there have been studies that suggest tuna actually aids in weight loss. So it was use at your own caution thing. I'm a rebal LOL I'll let ya'll know but won't know for sure till Aunt Flo leaves town again.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I've used tuna, too, and had no problems. Don't really know what I'd do without it!

Must try the Walden Farms and see if them work for me . . .

Anonymous said...

how is the Walden farm ceaser dressing? I bout the Honey Dijon and I thought it was sickenly sweet. I had to add ACV to it just to kill the weird sugar taste. I am dying to try the tuna. I have been going "rouge" for a while a may have to attempt the tuna after I stabilize again.

Sandra H said...

I wish I would have known we could have the tuna, I have tons of it left over from before I started my first round, am on my 2nd one right now. I too bought the honey dijon and the ceasar walden farms dressing and didnt care for them both. Now I do dearly love the ranch and ranch with bacon dressings. I did buy the walden farms chocolate syrup, when I get a craving for something sweet I drizzle on some of that over my strawberries. So now I have 2 full bottles of walden farms dressing that neither of us care for with only one helping taken out of it. I have even tried to mix it with the ranch I love and still no go. Yuck. I absolutely love both the ranch dressings from walden farms. So glad my grocery store carries them and one of the farmers market here does too. I was doing the hhcg on the first round but now on the 2nd round I am doing the rx hcg injections. Good luck everyone.