Monday, March 22, 2010

AAAA Monday

Ok it's Monday an I am so sorry for all you working people. LOL Today marks day 19 for me an I am down 23lbs in all. An today marks the day I start toning. I called the gym, I haven't been to in so long *rolls eyes* to see how much time I have left I have 4mths left. COOL!!! Gonna start working on my tummy, legs an chest. I have dumbbells here for my arms. Thinking of either 5lb or 10lb's, have to see in sets of 4 with 10-12 reps. I'll start with 10 an see how that goes an add up to 12. That may work better for me. Those wanting only to tone an use weight machines use low weights high reps. All it does is tone the muscles an not build. Don't do them fast, control your movements. Ok that was your exercise lesson for today hehehehe

I took another ladies advice an started back on my vitamins. I get mine from a local fitness store hubby an I use. It's small so we can talk to the guys about what are needs are an they are all very knowledgeable on the products. So I use a liquid vitamin that has freakin everything in it. The only reason I haven't taken it is cause it does have honey in it an I know that is not allowed. Though since I don't take a huge does I'm figuring the amount of honey has to be very minimal. I know in pill form 1/2 of the vitamin you take does not reach your body. It gets ate up in the stomach acid. Just a little tip there for ya.

Well see how this toning goes since I haven't had much strength lately cause of the lack of protein. I read an article about a bodybuilder doing HCG an still working out. He took creatin, which aids in building an fueling muscle, when he worked out. I'll have to have a talk with my guys to see if that puts on weight if your not working out heavy. I'll let ya'll know.

Happy Monday an Happy losing folks.

No comments: