Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cheaper HCG drops.

I personally do the drops. There has been no reported differences in either injections vs. drops though some may tell you there is. Kinda worries me shooting up with something I'm all not at all sure of where it came from. Specially those from out of the country. I stick with U.S. dealers so I know they are in compliance with FDA *though the FDA does not regulate homeopathic meds the labs must be in compliance*. An follow the guidelines established in Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the U.S.

UltraHCGdrops.com

diyhcg.com

There's another one an I will get it for you as soon as I can.

There are several schedules to take HCG drops. The main rule that applies to all schedules is place drops under tongue an hold for a min. of 2 mins. Personally I do 5 mins. It can not be absorbed through the stomach, there for it has to be absorbed under the tongue. Swallow the residue. No eating or drinking an preferably no smoking for a min. of 15mins afterwards.

Schedules can be as follows: 6 drops 6 x a day I.E. 6 x 6 for start. Spread out over your waking time. Roughly every 2-2 1/2hrs. If after 6 days your still starving then up your drops by 1 for a few days an see how it goes.

If using an dispensing syringe .5cc is one drop. If your dropper doesn't seem to be accurate get a syringe.

10 drops 3 x a day, 3x10 *my routine cause I don't want to be tied to a clock* I did the 6x6 in the beginning but that didn't work for me cause of time an I was always hungry. Everyone is different.

Be consistent with your timing though. You want to keep the flow of HCG steady in your body. I take mine at 9 a.m. 3 p.m. 9 p.m. Make the schedule work for you. If you are up for work at 5 a.m. you may want to take yours earlier. If you forget, in most people, your body let's you know because you'll become hungry.

Hope that helps. Till later.

No comments: