Sunday, March 21, 2010

today was better

I lost 1.4 this morning so basically I only lost a day. No biggie, I have done really good through out so I am not all that upset. Would have been nice not to mess up yes but no reason getting all hyper over it. Just, now I know.

Talk about mean though, I had to go to the store this morning to do some shopping an the smell of fresh cinnamon buns filled the air. Wrong, just wrong I tell ya. Not to mention for some unknown reason I decided to watch the food network today. LOL Yes I know, how dumb am I. I ate my chicken soup, made from broth, while I watched it so I didn't die. Though I did realize I really miss noodles. An I miss Pork!!! I plan on a big pork chop in 1 week an 6 days!!!

Plus, I have to say this more for myself than anyone else. People don't you think these "coaches" are out to make money? I mean come on, if you have read the protocol Pounds an Inches you know some of this stuff is not allowed. Even read HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide *red book* an you will know it's not allowed. If they don't push the original protocol beware. That's all I'm saying. Don't just listen to me or Joy or others on here we are not professionals read it up an find out for yourself. The tools are out there for you to be in control. An anyone on a phone I'm betting they are not professionals either. 90% of what I say is directly from either the protocol or the red book which goes strictly by the protocol cept is updated. Ok there another one off my chest. LOL

Ok I've had my rant for today hehehe On with losing. Till tomorrow.

No comments: