Thursday, March 18, 2010

swoooooo I made it

Had tons of running around to do today. I went from one end of this town to another. Paid off my living room suit WOO HOO an had to go to the health food store in down town to pick a few things up. I normally eat bout 1-2. Around 1:30 I was starting to get hungry. By 2:30 I was seriously starving, head ache an all.

I past one fast food restaurant after another. I kept trying to think of something I could get from one of them that I could eat on the go. Yea I could eat a salad but that would mean I would have to go inside, didn't want to do that. I even thought of KFC grilled chicken but lets face it no matter what they do there is going to be oil on it cause the oils are just flying around in those places. I know I worked for them as a teen. Plus the chicken is injected to make it tastier.

I finally made it home at 3 an then it was time for drops. uggg Took my drops an started some beef soup. Found a beef broth with nothing added that's a no no. George Formaned some hamburger meat, throw that in there. Added some garlic, basil an orgeno. An let it simmer for the 30 mins I had to wait before I could eat. ohhhhh it was so good to eat!!!

I have learned my lesson. From now on if I have to a lot of running around to do I'm bring an apple with me. At least I survived the day.

No comments: