Saturday, March 20, 2010

First time for everything

The redbook said that cottage cheese was ok once in awhile. So I had a 1/2 cup last night. Apparently for me it is not ok cause I gained .6 of a pound. That's a first for me in 2 an 1/2 weeks. So I guess that's not that bad. I am for sure minding my P's & Q's today!!

I also took my mom bowling today for her birthday. I also found out HCG an bowling is not the best idea LOL I did fine through the first game without a problem, felt strong. Half way through the second game my energy an strength was leaving me fast. I was so weak by the time I made it home. I now know not to do anything that actually requires some strength while on this. I have heard others do fine but it just wiped me out. I have had days where I was I have felt pretty weak. Even one day washing my hair felt like a challenge. So I know on my weeks off I need to do some strength training to make sure I don't lose any while losing weight. I'm pretty sure most if not all will come back once I can have more protein as well.

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

what is this red book you speak about alot?