Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ok lets get started

Quick over view: I'm fat, the end. LOL Ok, Ok, I've battled weight my whole life but really nothing extreme till I hit my 30's. Life happened in abundance!! I ate an ate an well ate, not to mention sat around on my butt way too much. That turned into someone I really can't stand. Over my life time I have tried diet after diet yea they worked some but it always came back. Even tried the right way exercise an eating right. Lost 20lbs then hit a stall an well that stall lasted over a year. Very depressing. After quitting work I gained 10 of those pounds back.

I found HCG by complete accident not even looking for a diet really. I saw the ad an followed it. It sounded interesting enough so I started researching it out. I went to the youhcg.com boards on Facebook an read over what everyone was saying about it. Now note I don't easily give into gimics. I actually research stuff out before I decide to do something. An something inside of me said to do this.

So hear I am. Follow my lose here an lets see how it turns out.

No comments: