Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where I'm at now

I am on day 15 of VLCD *very low calorie diet* I have lost a total of 18lbs so far. A normal meal consist of 100 grams of allowable protein an a veggie. You can have an allowable fruit with it if you wish or save for a snack. An tons of water.

The first week I started was SO hard for me. I actually understood the word starvation in it's true sense. I was so freakin hungry, but every morning I stepped on the scale I'd see one or two pounds gone so that kept me going. I had massive withdraws from caffeine since I was addicted to diet coke. You can have coffee on this diet but to me that stuff is nassssty! I even cried myself to sleep a few nights.

Starting about day 5 the hunger was less an by day 7 it was pretty much under control except for a few moments here an there. I have learned to play with what time I take my drops that better suit me. An how to prepare meals that are more satisfying.

So far I'm pretty happy with myself an the diet. For the first time in my life I can actually see a cure for my obesity. I have not lost as many inches as I see other people losing. Though I can visually see an feel lighter. I guess mine is just gonna take longer to go.

So now your up to date. Here's to hoping this is a good ride!

No comments: