Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Good day

I was down another 1.2lbs today oh yeah oh yeah. That makes a total of 19.2lbs in 14 days!!!??? In just one more pound I will be lower than I have in 10yrs!!

Finally found me some Walden's Farm dressings. I got the creamy bacon an the Cesar. Shredded up some chicken an lettuce 2tbls of creamy bacon some pepper an OH GOD YES TASTE!!

Wow I think I just got overly excited there.

I also got a new treat in today from Discoverstevia.com, I got my flavored drink sticks in. I bought cherry in the stix an grape in the powder tub thingy. The cherry smelt an tasted just like cherry koolaid. Actually one stix was too sweet for me I'll use half from now on. But man talk about a nice change of pace.

As always check Joy's site for links to helpful things an food.

No comments: