Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday beautiful Sunday

Well lets see here, yesterday kinda sucked a bit cause I only lost 2ozs. LOL How sad is that? But then today I was down by 1.8 so there ya go back to the pound a day. An that puts me 2lbs away from my 30lb goal.

I also tried albacore tuna in water. It tasted so good an had that yesterday an you see the lose. I just crumbled some into my lettuce added my WD dressing an nom nom nom goodness. I know tuna is very good for you with all the vitamins it has in it. Heck fish in general is good for you. The oils in fish are great for the heart, hair an skin. So make sure to get enough fish in your diet.

I find it kind of ironic that we should eat a lot fish an chicken on this diet cause my husband had told me a way to quicken weight loss is to eat fish an rice...chicken rice..fish an..... My brother also used to boiled chicken all the time an that man is a perfect 10 in the body department. He could go from cut an lean to bulk muscle in a matter of weeks cause his body was in tune. Course we cut the starch that is for those working out heavier an burning the starch off.

So happy I am staring P3 in the eye. My pork chop is just around the corner. hehehe Gonna make some oopsie rolls today an see how they come out. Want to get them frozen so I will have them ready when I hit P3. Till later, happy losing.

2 comments:

loveme13 said...

What are oopsie rolls?

loveme13 said...

What are oopsie rolls?