Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This hasn't been easy

Been having difficulties with P3. I honestly just think I went over board. I did so well on VLCD that I thought this will be a breeze. WRONG!! I have had a slow steady gain then poof I was up by 3lbs. Ok so I had to get this figured out. Why was this happening?

My husband suggested it was the weight training combined with the tanning. The weight training, to build my strength back up, would cause water to retain around the muscles causing a gain. The heavy tanning an slight burn here an there would cause water weight as well. So he told me to stop the weight training all together even though I whined about it. He told me to stick strictly to cardio. I complained about not wanting to get flabby an all but he said I was ok to do my crunches that was it. He told me I would just have to deal with it for the time being an he would help me tone an shape once I am done completely. So I dropped the weights.

Steak day? well normally but I still don't like the idea of all that meat sitting in my colon. So I figured I would modify it my way. I don't recommend this to ANYONE!!! Follow the plan as given, I'm just a weirdo an have to do things my way LOL Yesterday I had a fairly large hamburger pattie with cheese an a small side salad. I had a handful of mixed cheese chunks last night before bed. I was down by 1.2lbs today. Today I will do a steak day but instead of eating it at night having it sit there I will eat it around 12-1 so that I have time to burn it. We'll see how that works.

I've learned that nuts are not a good idea right off the bat on P3. Ham to me is not a great thing, I seem to gain. Yes it was real ham not processed an no sugar. So it will be a once an while thing. Once I drop it back down I will stick to leaner meats an fish. Get back to some more salads that help cleanse out. We'll see how it goes from there.

Till then I'll let ya'll know how it goes. Happy losing everyone

No comments: