Saturday, April 3, 2010

HEY EVERYONE

Lets see its been a busy couple of days. I started with no drops on the 31 I stuck to the VLCD diet an the next day was down by .07 of a pound. I also worked out fully. Even using the treadmill. I can't believe how weak I became while on the diet. My legs were yelling at me on the treadmill an I couldn't use near the weights I had prior. It's all good though cause my 16yr old daughter started the gym with me for the very first time. Getting her started on a healthier lifestyle so she will never have to do this. She's thin anyways just flabby from not working out. But that will all change. I still stuck to VLCD on day 2 no drops

I was down 1.4lbs to make a total of 32lbs gone. *SNOOPY DANCE* yesterday was day 3 of no drops. I decided to give some new foods a try. Per Red Book...if on the 3rd day you wake up an are truly starving the HCG should be out of your system an you can start P3. On the way back from the Vets I stopped at Whataburger *best hamburgers in the south* Got a breakfast on a bun. They use real eggs not that boxed stuff. I threw away the bun an had just the egg an sausage since the cheese melted to the bun. LOL I do believe I sucked on each piece of sausage. I layed out an used tanning oils. For dinner I had a talapia fillet. Didn't weigh it cause most of the frozen packet fillets are between 85-115grams. After 30 days of this I had those weights down pat. I also had 2 scoops using a tablespoon of blackeyed peas. OMG THEY WERE SO GOOD!!! I ate each pea individually. I do believe they tasted better than they had in my life. LOL Really does give you a new appreciation for food. I also had one small bite of a pork chop that had been coated in italian bread crumbs an fried in olive oil. I know it was a no no but I really just wanted a taste.

This morning I woke up an was up .04lbs. Not bad I'm feeling good about it all. Today is gym day again so the treadmill should take care of that. Have to do grocery shopping today. I will get more fresh meats an frozen veggies. We eat a lot of fish here so I'll still be having that quite often. Gotta have my omega 3 an oils. Good for the heart, hair an skin. Not to mention to lower cholesterol. Which mine is perfect was even before the diet. I credit that to the fish, garlic an other fresh herbs we use quite often. We had changed our diet well over a year ago in a attempt to eat healthier. An it really showed in all my blood tests cause I was the healthiest fat person around. LOL My husband says I should probably still see some weight loss here an there because my metabolism is now working. I know we are so suppose to maintain our loss but I have more rounds to go. An if I am losing it in the right way from exercise an eating right then I see no harm in it. An hubby agrees. *side note* Why do I mention what he says, if you are new an haven't seen what I wrote about him. He is massively into fitness. In fact when he is out of town working *travels the country staying on jobs 6-9mths at a time* that's all he does is exercise. LOL He is constantly reading an talking to people he meets at the gyms he goes to in different towns. He's talked to pro builders an pro trainers. The man is in awesome shape for 42yrs old. He knows what he is talking about.

Well that brings you up to date. I will try to be more regular with my updates on P3 so it won't be so long. So far it's overcast unless it burns off I won't be tanning today. Dang it, starting to get good color. Maybe start tanning bed then. I needs my tan!!! Let ya know how things go.

As always if you need any help or have a question feel free to ask here or message me on facebook. I'm always willing to help if I can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I could kill for a Whataburger right now. Minus the bread of course. LOL. It has been years. How I miss Texas.. sigh.. I cant wait to hit phase 3.